Who I am:
I am a free-lance animator & illustrator. These pursuits do not involve selling other people’s private data to malicious parties nor to any other party. It doesn’t even involve storing such data. That is, in the theoretical case that I would have any such data, which I don’t. And I don’t want any, either.
Comments are disabled. I don’t like comments. If you wish to comment, I can recommend Youtube, they have a lot of that.
You cannot upload media to this website. Absolutely none whatsoever, even media without private data. Therefore it is not possible to pass me any private data via that route either, meaning that I can’t sell it to
M. Zuckerberg Cambridge Analytica any malicious parties, nor keep it illegally myself.
Embedded content from other websites
But there, too, goes that no data, private or not, will ever end up on any storage device under my control, nor be streamed, (un-)marshalled, (de-/re-)serialised, or (re-)processed in whatever other funky way there exists or may come to exist.
This website includes a contact form. If you use it to contact me, the information you entered will, obviously, be sent to me via e-mail. I will use whatever you send only to answer your question and keep your email address only if a correspondence ensues. If not, I will delete it vehemently but discretely, snip it in little unrecognisable pieces, stamp on them forcibly, pour copious amounts of black Indian ink over them, shred them again, and throw each piece in a different garbage bin and do my utter best to forget about it.
With whom do I share data that you might send via the Contact form?
Nobody. The idea makes me shiver. You best lie about anything personal if you use the form.
How long I retain your data sent via the Contact form?
For the length needed to conduct the ensuing correspondence (if any).
What rights do you have over the data you send me via the Contact form?
This is technically known as premature deletion: that is, upon your request, I shall delete any emails you may have sent me before the aforementioned ensuing correspondence has come to its natural conclusion. Do realise though, that in this case the ensuing correspondence will halt.
Where (and how) will I NOT send the data you may want to send me via the Contact form, should you still want to do so despite the above?
Regarding any data sent to me via the Contact form, I will not:
- share it with anyone – or –
- publish it on a publicly accessible website – or –
- offer it to print to anyone – or –
- paint, scratch, write or carve it on any surface – or –
- transmit it in either written or spoken form by radio, television or any other means using any form of modulation, encryption or steganography – or –
- send it anywhere using an Aldiss lamp, via morse code (using sound, light, or any other medium) – or –
- convert it to braille and have a visually impaired person read it – or –
- furtively work it into a painted, drawn or etched image and show that to anyone – or –
- suggest, allude, refer, or mention it in any way – or –
- use signal flags and guide incoming aircraft with it – or –
- devise any yet unknown method of communication, encoding and / or transmitting and use that. Honestly.